Health Care Litigation
We serve the organizational and transactional needs of clients in the medical and health care fields and represent health care clients in civil litigation whenever a contract dispute, employment matter, or regulatory issue requires attention.
Our health care practice attorneys work closely with our trial lawyers to make sure that the dispute resolution strategies we recommend are well suited to the client’s broader business objectives as well as the demands of the immediate controversy.
- Administrative and regulatory matters involving local, state, or federal agencies
- Collections or reimbursement disputes involving Medicare, Medicaid, patients, or private insurers or benefit administrators
- Contract actions with vendors, suppliers, consultants, or other third parties
- Corporate or partnership disputes within health care corporations or practice groups
- Data confidentiality issues concerning patients, residents, clients, or staff
- Defense of tort claims (including malpractice) against hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, practice groups, or individual physicians and nurses
- Licensure, certification, or credentials problems involving doctors, nurses, or other licensed personnel