The Roedel Parsons firm provides one-stop counsel for owners, developers, contractors, and other construction professionals on commercial, industrial, infrastructure, and residential construction projects of all kinds. Our attorneys offer advice, documentation, and litigation support in matters involving project financing, bid specs, contract negotiations and review, risk management, on-site compliance and contractor performance, payment, lien release, inspections, and sale or occupancy.
Our experience extends to provide legal support on complex construction projects complicated by special problems of site acquisition, public contracting, local regulatory constraints, environmental considerations, financing, or aggressive scheduling.
And we represent construction clients in mediation and AIA contract arbitration as well as civil litigation.
- Commercial or industrial construction
- Condominium construction and conversion
- Easement or right-of-way acquisition for pipelines, power lines or access roads
- Eminent domain proceedings related to public construction
- Infrastructure development from roads or pipelines to cell towers
- Office, retail, or mixed-use development
- Public construction for schools, hospitals, government office buildings, airports, ports, and university campus projects
- Shopping centers
- Stadium or arena construction, expansion, and improvement
- Subdivision development