Our Governmental Relations team has practiced before state and local administrative and legislative bodies throughout Louisiana, including the Louisiana Legislature, the Public Service Commission, the Department of Health and Hospitals, the Department of Insurance, the Department of Economic Development, the Insurance Rating Commission, the Army Corps of Engineers and the Coastal Protection and Restoration Authority. Our clients’ interests are diverse and have included aviation, chemical, conservation, cultural, health care, maritime, media, oil and gas, railroad, regulated utilities, and other business and association interests.
Our Governmental Relations Practice
We stay up-to-date in both the law and practice of politics, and we work with clients to develop a well-researched governmental relations program enhanced by our understanding of the political process. Personal, professional, and business life are increasingly affected by local, state, and national political issues. We have dedicated a portion of our practice to Governmental Relations.
- Advice and consultation on the political process
- Appearances before legislative bodies, committees and agencies
- Drafting of proposed legislation and amendments to existing legislation
- Position papers concerning proposed legislation
- Traditional lobbying and governmental relations for companies conducting business in our state
A Respected Governmental Relations Firm Representing A Diverse Array of Clients
Our firm is respected in the lobbying field. We are dedicated to representing the interests of companies with state and federal regulators. Our client list has included:
- Associated Branch Pilots
- Atmos Energy Corp.
- Business Council of New Orleans
- Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
- Louisiana Association of Self Insured Employers
- Louisiana Chiefs of Police Association
- Louisiana Dental Association
- New Orleans Aviation Board
- New Orleans Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Port of New Orleans
- R.J. Reynolds
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.