Public Practice And State And Local Representation
Roedel Parsons advises state and local governmental entities on a variety of matters, including open meetings, procurement and public records. We represent municipalities, school boards and state agencies in federal and state litigation, in business transactions, and in matters involving various administrative agencies. Our attorneys serve as hearing officers and as agency counsel in administrative hearings and also assist with the preparation of administrative rules.
We appear frequently before various licensing agencies and have represented clients before the Louisiana State Licensing Board for Contractors, Louisiana Professional Engineering and Land Surveying Board, Louisiana State Board of Nursing and the Louisiana Board of Ethics.
Our attorneys are experienced in the unique area of election law, and can assist with candidate elections, recall petitions, incorporations, annexations and districting.
- General Counsel for the Louisiana Stadium and Exposition District (2004-2016)
- Expropriation of 400 parcels on behalf of the Louisiana Lobbying, Procurement And Association Management Public And Regulated Utilities Home Our Team Practice Areas Governmental Relations State University and the Department of Veterans Affairs for the construction of the new Louisiana State University Medical Center and Veterans Hospital in New Orleans
- Incorporation of the City of Central
- Creation of the school systems for the City of Central and City of Zachary
- Louisiana Press Association’s “hot line” call-in service for newspapers for two decades