Property And Development
Developing a property or engaging in a real estate transaction in Louisiana can get complicated. Each property is unique and presents varying issues, which must be addressed correctly. Whether this is your first or your hundredth development, purchase or sale, Roedel Parsons Blache Fontana Piontek & Pisano will provide you with quality legal assistance at every step of the way.
Our Representative Work
- Expropriation and eminent domain cases
- Pre-construction documentation, financing and dispute resolution
- Lessee and landowner interests with private and regulatory matters
- Environmental law matters
- Development, acquisition and financing of collegiate and professional sports facilities
- Use of tax exempt organizations to facilitate sports law projects
- Residential and commercial real estate transactions
Skilled Legal Representation For Property Disputes And Lawsuits
Oftentimes, part of the solution is identifying the true source of the disagreement, dispute or complication. Let Roedel Parsons help you discern the root of the situation and guide you to solutions that work best for all involved. Our attorneys are skilled negotiators, and we protect the interests of our clients vigorously.