Skilled Litigation Advocates
Litigation has been a cornerstone of our practice since our inception. Roedel Parsons was formed with a vision for providing efficient and highly skilled litigation services to businesses and entities in Baton Rouge and across the nation. We are focused at protecting the interests of our clients.
Our extensive background in litigation and regulatory matters enables us to provide insight, advice and litigation support on an array of complex conflict matters, including but not limited to:
- Liability and insurance defense pertaining to insurance coverage disputes, including bad faith and third-party claims
- Toxic tort and product liability defense for all defective product claims
- Construction litigation, including eminent domain matters and construction disputes
- Health care litigation, including regulatory matters, partnership disputes and defense of tort health care claims
- Trucking accident defense, including truck accident investigation and liability
We also handle business litigation matters, including antitrust, tortious interference, employment issues and breach of contract disputes.
Our litigation team is composed of experienced trial lawyers whose knowledge of the law and legal skills have garnered the respect of their peers. Our lawyers are known for their attention to detail and responsiveness.
Providing Representation In Local State And Federal Courts
Our litigation lawyers represent clients throughout Louisiana and associate with counsel nationally to provide support our clients at both a state and federal court level as needed. We also represent our clients’ interests in mediation and arbitration forums.
Get litigation help today. Schedule an appointment with an attorney at Roedel Parsons by calling our law offices in Baton Rouge at 225-929-7033, in New Orleans at 504-566-1801 . You may reach us online.