Our experienced environmental law attorneys handle environmental litigation, administrative and regulatory matters, and transactional work. Our work extends to administrative proceedings, bankruptcy and litigation matters, as well as regulatory agencies such as the Department of Environmental Quality, the Department of Natural Resources, and the Louisiana Public Service Commission.
Examples of our property and development legal counsel work include:
- Administrative law proceedings
- Acquisitions of property with environmental issues
- Expropriation of property, easements and servitudes
- Litigation in state and federal courts
- Projects involving natural resource allocation and protection
- Transactional projects
Call one of our law offices to schedule an appointment to meet with an attorney in Baton Rouge at 225-929-7033, in New Orleans at 504-566-1801 . If you prefer, you may send us an email by completing a brief online form.