Bradley C. Guin
Bradley C. Guin is an associate in the Baton Rouge office of Roedel Parsons. His practice focuses on commercial and appellate litigation.
Brad earned his Juris Doctor and Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law degrees from the LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center, graduating cum laude. While in law school, he served as Managing Editor of the Louisiana Law Review and as a member of the Student Bar Association Ethics Committee. He was also honored as an Hebert Scholar and Dean’s Scholar, and with several academic awards, including CALI Awards in Constitutional Law I, Louisiana Civil Procedure I, and Legal Research & Writing II. During law school, Brad externed for the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Louisiana. He also attended LSU as an undergraduate, where he majored in Political Science.
Brad is also active in the Baton Rouge community, where he serves as a Young Lawyer Fellow of the Louisiana Bar Foundation, a member of the Baton Rouge Bar Association and the Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit, and a board member of the U.S. Selective Service Local Board.
In his free time, Brad enjoys spending time with his wife, Alysia, reading, and watching movies.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Appellate Litigation
- Municipal Law
- Public Works Law
- Corporate Law
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2019
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana, 2019
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- J.D./D.C.L. - 2019
- Louisiana State University
- B.A. - 2015
- Major: Political Science
- A Lessor's Duty to Mitigate Damages Under Louisiana Law, 96 Tul. L. Rev. (forthcoming 2021-2022)
- The Best Defense Is No Offense: Reforming Louisiana’s Security for Costs Statute, 79 LA. L. REV. 1175 (2019)
- “Mammas Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Loggers”: Child Labor Law Violations and Workers’ Compensation Tort Immunity, La. L. Rev. Lagniappe, 2018
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member
- Baton Rouge Bar Foundation, Member
- Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit, Member
- Louisiana Bar Foundation, Young Lawyer Fellow
- Delta Chi