Roedel Parsons' attorneys provide counsel to local and state governmental entities and private clients regarding a variety of matters including open meetings, procurement and public records. The firm has represented municipalities, school boards and state agencies in federal and state litigation, in business transactions and in matters involving various administrative agencies. Roedel Parsons' attorneys serve as hearing officers and as agency counsel in administrative hearings and also assist with the preparation of administrative rules.
Roedel Parsons' attorneys appear frequently before various licensing agencies and have represented clients before the Louisiana State Licensing Board for Contractors, Louisiana Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors, Louisiana State Board of Nursing and the Louisiana Board of Ethics.
Roedel Parsons' attorneys are experienced in the unique area of election law and can assist with candidate elections, recall petitions, incorporations, annexations and districting.
Examples of our work include:
- Counsel regarding public records disclosure and open meeting compliance by public bodies
- Drafting of administrative rules, procedures and policies
- Election night advice to clerks of court, the secretary of state and political campaigns regarding voting rights issues
- Licensure matters for professionals seeking to obtain or maintain their right to conduct business in Louisiana
- Providing a "hot line" call-in service for newspapers through the Louisiana Press Association
- Assisting clients with issues involving issues of expropriation and eminent domain
Review our case studies and contact us to learn more about how our law firm can assist you. Send us an email or call us in Baton Rouge at 225-929-7033, New Orleans at 504-566-1801 or Lafayette at 337-989-0071.