Our environmental law attorneys have represented clients whose needs include environmental litigation, administrative and regulatory matters, and transactional work. Our representation in this area of the law extends to administrative proceedings, bankruptcy and litigation matters, Louisiana's regulatory agencies including the Department of Environmental Quality, the Department of Natural Resources, and the Louisiana Public Service Commission.
Examples of our property and development legal counsel work include:
- Acquisitions of property having environmental issues
- Administrative law proceedings
- Expropriation of property, easements and servitudes
- Litigation in state and federal courts
- Projects involving natural resource allocation and protection
- Transactional projects