The Roedel Parsons firm provides one-stop counsel for owners, developers, contractors and other construction professionals on commercial, industrial, infrastructure and residential construction projects of all kinds. Our attorneys offer advice, documentation and litigation support in matters involving project financing, bid specs, contract negotiations and review, risk management, on-site compliance and contractor performance, payment, lien release, inspections and sale or occupancy.
Our experience allows us to provide legal support on complex construction projects complicated by special problems of site acquisition, public contracting, local regulatory constraints, environmental considerations, financing or aggressive scheduling.
As well as assisting business and corporate clients with contract review and documentation on construction projects of all kinds throughout the state, we also work to protect our clients' interests when problems at any stage of project lead to litigation. Our lawyers represent construction clients in mediation and AIA contract arbitration as well as civil litigation.
Examples of the kinds of projects that our lawyers handle include:
- Shopping centers
- Office, retail or mixed-use development
- Commercial or industrial construction
- Infrastructure development from roads or pipelines to cell towers
- Public construction for schools, hospitals, government office buildings and other projects
- Eminent domain proceedings related to public construction
- Stadium or arena construction, expansion and improvement
- Condominium construction and conversion
- Subdivision development
- Easement or right-of-way acquisition for pipelines, power lines or access roads