Developing a property or engaging in a real estate transaction in Louisiana can get complicated. Each property is unique and presents varying issues, which must be addressed correctly. Whether this is your first or your hundredth development, purchase or sale, Roedel Parsons Koch Blache Balhoff & McCollister will provide you with quality legal assistance at every step of the way.
Assisting clients throughout the state from office locations in Baton Rouge, Lafayette and New Orleans.
Since 1988, our attorneys have represented innumerable clients throughout the state with all matters involving real estate. Our areas of focus concerning property and development law include:
- Helping clients obtain just compensation in expropriation and eminent domain cases
- Protecting our clients' interests with construction law matters, such as pre-construction documentation, financing and dispute resolution
- Representing lessee and landowner interests with private and regulatory matters
- Handling all matters involving issues of environmental law
- Developing, acquiring and financing collegiate and professional sports facilities
- Using tax exempt organizations to facilitate sports law projects
- Assisting all types of parties with residential and commercial real estate transactions
Skilled Legal Representation For Property Disputes And Lawsuits
Sometimes, part of the solution is identifying the true source of the disagreement, dispute or complication. Let Roedel Parsons help you discern the root of the situation and guide you to solutions that work best for all involved. Our attorneys are skilled negotiators, and we protect the interests of our clients vigorously.
Contact us today by sending us an email or calling us at one of our office locations: 225-929-7033 in Baton Rouge, 504-566-1801 in New Orleans or 337-989-0071 in Lafayette.