As well as serving the organizational and transactional needs of clients in the medical and health care fields, the attorneys of the Roedel Parsons firm also represent health care clients in civil litigation whenever a contract dispute, employment matter or regulatory issue requires attention.
Our health care practice attorneys work closely with our trial lawyers to make sure that the dispute resolution strategies we recommend are well suited to the client's broader business objectives as well as the demands of the immediate controversy.
Examples of the kinds of disputes we handle include:
- Administrative and regulatory matters involving local, state or federal agencies
- Collections or reimbursement disputes involving Medicare, Medicaid, patients, or private insurers or benefit administrators
- Contract actions with vendors, suppliers, consultants or other third parties
- Corporate or partnership disputes within health care corporations or practice groups
- Data confidentiality issues concerning patients, residents, clients or staff
- Defense of tort claims (including malpractice) against hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, practice groups, or individual physicians and nurses
- Licensure, certification or credentials problems involving doctors, nurses or other licensed personnel