Our complex business litigation attorneys have extensive litigation experience in a variety of matters. Those matters have included litigation in the areas of antitrust, business interruption, contract, construction, corporate, intellectual property, and product liability law.
Our work in all areas of business and corporate law often requires us to associate with counsel in other jurisdictions so that we can assist our clients on a regional and national basis. Our trial and appellate experience includes state and federal courts at all levels and mediation and arbitration forums as well.
Examples of our work include:
- Antitrust and trade practice litigation
- Business contracts and torts
- Directors and officers liability
- Intellectual property litigation
- Professional liability litigation