Our business planning attorneys offer counsel regarding the formation of corporations and transactions involving those corporations, limited liability companies, and other business entities. The Firm built its understanding of business transactions by representing many family-owned and operated businesses.
The Firm's business planning clients vary widely in size and complexity of issues. Our goal is to provide straightforward, timely counsel to address the broad spectrum of business issues they face including contracts, debt instruments, equities, handbooks, policy manuals, and related documentation. We also provide defense counsel to those entities whose activities lead to litigation, arbitration, or mediation.
Examples of our work include:
- Advice to non-profit entities
- Articles of incorporation; by laws; corporate filings
- Contracts; debt instruments
- Creation of trust documents
- Employment agreements
- Handbooks and policy manuals
- Mergers, acquisitions and secured transactions
- Shareholder agreements